Before I get into the exciting rundown of my latest challenge projects, I just wanted to say: MY GOODNESS! I’ve had a TON of unexpected visitors to my blog the last few days!
Apparently someone did a framed hairbow holder like I did in this post, and pointed to me as inspiration on facebook, twitter and a chatboard and I had a HUGE jump in stats. If anyone is still here from that, welcome!
Now on to business. 2 months ago I challenged myself with 10 goals for August 1st. I completely finished 4 of them and touched 4 others. 2 projects I just looked at on the list and sighed at. Not nearly as good as my last challenge, but if I didn’t do the challenge, I’d fear nothing would be done!
1. Framed hairbow holders for my own girls. DONE! And the cause of so much commotion on here this week!
2. Father’s Day dresses for the girls. DONE! And one of my favorite things I’ve done lately.
3. Firefly dress for Julia. Well, I “touched” this project: I measured Julia. I am so excited about this dress though that I *have* to do it!
4. Black/white/red dress for Elena. Also “touched” this project: I measured Elena. Need to do for Elena’s new school wardrobe!
5. Julia’s baptism signature quilt. Top done! I’m finishing the label on the back and then will be shipping this to my Mom for quilting.
6. Julia’s baby quilt. I knew I wouldn’t do it, and I didn’t. Boo.
8. Julia’s bloomers. DONE!
9. Floral vintage sheet quilt. DONE! Will blog soon!
10. Ice cream cone pretend food/pincushions. umm, thought about it?
Will be posting my new challenge soon. I rather like this holding-myself-accountable thing.
Filed under: Uncategorized |