This list thing with short deadlines is really working for me. I go into my sewing room at night and have a purpose! The list isn’t too long and instead of just thinking and looking at all I have to do… I’m doing! YAY.
SO, onto my next list of 10. My completely arbitrary deadline this time is October 1st. I know in October I’ll be freaking out about Halloween costumes, so this list needs to be finished before then!
Here we go:
1. Bind Julia’s Baptism Quilt
2. Bind Snowman Quilt
3. Bind Bamboo Quilt (this is my mom’s quilt — helping her out since she’s helping me out a lot on quilting!)
4. Bind my flannel string quilt
7. Make a fairy house, hopefully in time for Elena’s birthday.
8. Black/white/red dress for Elena (carried forward from last list)
9. Firefly dress for Julia (carried forward from last list).
10. Um, some of the ideas I have for this final list item include a princess box, mermaids, a backpack or some clothes for the girls from some back-to-school themed fabric. I’ll hopefully figure something out and finish it! Kind of defeats the whole notion of the list, but….I’m indecisive…
As you can tell, I should have a lot of real quilt finishes coming real soon — I’m SO excited!
OH — and the random pictures in this post? They are Julia’s perspective of dinner out a couple months ago. She took the camera and took pictures of us all. Must say I love the picture of her feet best!