I did Tallgrass Prairie Studio’s Spring to Finish last year and really enjoyed finishing up some projects. As you know, I failed horribly with the New Year challenge, but that was Christmas people! I’m all over this new challenge though!
The challenge deadline is 6 weeks and I actually think I can get a lot done in 6 weeks, especially since I have several projects *almost* done. You guys can help hold me accountable! I’m counting 10 projects I really think I can finish by the end of the challenge:
3. Finish guitar Quilts for Kids quilt (made the top so far).
4. Finish love bug Quilts for Kids quilt (made the top so far).
5. Finish ruffle skirt for Elena (she made me buy fat quarters from Joann’s and fabric is poor quality and must not mix with my stash!)
8. Finish the snow man quilt top, goshdarnit, and get it to my mom for quilting! I must have it done for this Christmas!!!
9. Make Ariel nightgown for Elena.
10. Make something? for Elena’s teachers at Mother’s Day Out. I’ll give myself an out and buy something if need be, but I’d like to find something to make them or for their kids.
I have *so* many other things on my crafty To Do lists, but I think these are attainable and any others will be great added bonuses! I have several things to make for Julia as well and this list seems weighted to Elena, but Elena’s projects have definite work done toward completion and she bugs me about them on a daily basis.
If I get all 10 done, I will definitely reward myself with a bit of a fabric shopping spree without guilt!